Lifestyle Statement1. Dependence on God (Ephesians 6:18, John 15:5, 1 Peter 4:11)
- Seeking God's will and empowerment in everything that we do.
- Dedication to prayer and Scriptures.
2. Integrity (2 Timothy 3:16, Micah 6:8, Amos 5:21-24)
- Faithfulness to Scriptural truths and principles.
- Sense of fairness and justice in everything that we do.
- Being honest in all our dealings.
3. Relationship (Concern for People) (Genesis 1:26, Hebrews 10:24-25, 2 Peter 3:18, Acts 5:42)
- Acknowledging the dignity of the individual.
- Sensitivity to the needs, concerns and interests of unbelievers.
- Accountability and close fellowship among believers.
- Dedication to the growth and equipping of believers.
- Commitment to small groups.
4. Excellence (2 Timothy 2:15; Philippians 3:12:-14; 1 Corinthians 3:10-15, 10:31, 14:40)
- Offering our best in our service to God and people.
- Passionate pursuit for growth.
- Creativity for effective and efficient ministry.
- Ministry with professionalism.
5. Cooperation (Teamwork) (John 17:21; Ephesians 4:1-16; Hebrews 13:7,17; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-15)
- Working together with a common purpose and strategy.
- Cooperation between leadership and membership -- submission to leadership, sensitivity to membership.
- Mutual respect and trust in all our relationships.
- Appreciation and recognition of one another's contribution.
- Seeking to understand others and working together towards a win-win solution.
- In essential things unity, in non-essential things liberty, and in all things charity.
6. Total Ministry (Holistic Ministry) (Matthew 25:35-36,40; 2 Corinthians 8:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 5:14; Colossians 1:28-29)
- Seeking to glorify God in our family, church, community and other areas of influence.
- Ministering to the spiritual and physical needs of people.
- Helping people mature in all aspects of Christian life and service.
- Participation in nation building.
7. Stewardship (Matthew 25:14-30, Ephesians 5:15-16, 1 Corinthians 4:1-2)
- Committing our talents and resources in advancing God's kingdom.
- Wisdom in the use of time and money in doing the Lord's work.