The Strategy1. Worship
- Christ-centered, edifying to believers, and seeker-sensitive worship services.
- Prayer that is oriented to mission and people.
- Prayer and worship as a lifestyle.
- Lifestyle and relational evangelism.
- Bridge events that respond to the needs and interests of unbelievers.
- "Win-Win" Evangelistic approach - creative in reaching people, but not compromising Biblical teachings and church unity.
- Small Groups - Sunday Schools and Cell Groups
- Systematic classes that raises people's level of commitment to Christ and the church.
- Discipleship through small groups and personal mentoring.
- Ministry involvement through SHAPE (Spiritual Gift, Heart, Ability, Personality, Experience).
- Holistic approach in ministering to people.
- Build relationships with people.
- Tell them about Jesus.
- Add them to our family.
- Disciple them to Christ-like maturity.
- Equip them for spiritual multiplication and for ministry.
- Send them to their mission in the world.